Chairman & CEO
- Holder of a Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- He has an MBA in International Management from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, USA.
- Mohammad has almost 30 years of experience in different and diverse business settings including large multinational as well as small to medium size enterprises in the oil and gas and renewable energy sectors as well as the industrial safety and security technology sector.
- He held many senior positions as Vice President in Schlumberger Oilfield Services and CEO of OMNI Oil Technologies in the oil and gas sector as well as CEO of HF Giza Systems for Sub-Saharan Africa in the security and automation field.
- In addition, he conducted a number of consulting projects relating to company acquisitions, mergers, restructuring and financing through his company ION Consulting.
- Recently he established a new investment and restructuring team and is currently the CEO of SUNPRISM Energy Technology SAE.
Wael Fathy Allam
Vice President For Business Development Commercial
As key player in SUNPRISM, he is responsible for business development and distribution channel.
With more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry, Wael has held numerous senior positions across multiple geographies, helping clients of all sizes in the field of information technology and operational management.
He was Vice President for data and communication Sub-Saharan Africa for HF Giza Systems .Also he established key World Technology LLC., a hybrid provider of integrated solutions and IT consultancy services that provides multi-sized businesses in Africa and the Middle East with the latest IT related services. And he was Group IT Director of OMNI Oil Technology in the oil and gas sector worldwide. He was Service manager at Global brands and MIS manager in LINKdotNET.
Wael´s unique blend of leadership, management and technical talent and skills are a rare find in the IT sector. His expertise ranges from organizational strategy and leadership to information system design to products execution and managemen
Ahmed El Marsafawy
Vice President for Business Development Technical
Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cairo University.
Ahmed has more than 15 years of experience in manufacturing and business development of solar PV modules and systems since 1992.
Beside his extensive experience in the Solar PV industry, he has more than 10 year of experience in diverse business settings including multinational and regional enterprises in industrial machinery and information technology.
He held many senior positions as General Manager for BIC For Electronics, Environment & Energy in the solar PV industry, General Manager for Mobifactory in Cellular phones infrastructure equipment manufacturing, and Business Development Manager for Unicom Group in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in the information technology field as well as Regional Business Line Manager for Atlas Copco in Egypt, Libya and Levant countries.
Amr Omar Abo Ali
Head of Finance
- 1982: Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University.
- 1987: Egypt’s Auditors & Accounting Association Part 1, AUC.
- 2008: CMA– Part I, the Arab Academy For Science and Technology, Cairo, Egypt.
- Chartered accountant licensed by the Society of Accountants and Auditors, as well as a financial expert/ economist and business-consultant with over 30 years of experience. Specialized in the design, implementation and management of result-oriented, high-impact financial systems and programs for companies and investment projects.
- During my career, I held a variety of Finance/ Administration positions that included:
- Head of Finance, EEC, Egypt; Finance Manager
- Head of Finance& Administration FAW Industrial Group, Egypt; Finance & Administration Manager.
- Branch Manager at Hamza Bakri Audit Firm, Saudi Arabia;
- Auditor at Hazem Hassan Audit Firm, Egypt (member of KPMG International) & Mazzawi Office.